You can book your Charter yacht tour through us
- the Mediterranean: Croatia, Greece and Spain (Mallorca)
- the Carribean (Martinique and Guadeloupe)
- In Finland: corporate sailing events in the Helsinki region
Why should you book a charter yacht tour through us?
- With us you never pay more that you would if you booked directly from the charter company.
- With us you can enjoy all special offersprovided by the charter company and you also have the avantage of pur own promotional offers
- You have our experience and support at you disposal whenmaking the travel arrangements.
- We can give you travel tips and hints based on our experiences,
- You are protedted by the Finnish consumer protection. Should any problems occur, we'll contac the charter company on your behalf.
Charters in Croatia
Ask for the special offers of our new partner Nava Charter (Split), and Marina Dalmacija charter in Kremik with whom we have been cooperating for many years.
Nava Charter has a wide range of Lagoon catamaran models available, including all models from 380 to 560. So, also the latest models Lagoon 450 and 560 are available for you.
Corail Carabeis, our partner on the Caribbean, has brand new owner versions of Lagoon 400 and 450 available. The 450, which is the novelty of season 2011, is also available in 4-cabin version. From the Le Marin harbour at Martinique you can also charter the owner version of the Lagoon 440 model. These magnificent catamarans offer a true luxury cruising experience for groups up to 6 persons.
What is it like to rent a catamaran for the first time? Here is one story.
Luxury cruises in the Caribbean for the winter 2011/2012 season
Anne and Tero, a Finnish couple, continue to cruise in the Caribbean with their Lagoon 420 catamaran s/y Karibia. S/y Karibia offers an enjoyable holiday experience, since you can just sit back and relax. Anne and Tero take care of the sailing and cooking, of course you can also participate if you wish. Read more.
Book your holiday for next summer now
To charter a catamaran in an interesting environment is often the easiest way to start sailing a catamaran. All charter companies which we represent, offer also a possibility to rent the vessel with a skipper in case you find it challenging to skipper your own boat or if you do not yet have all the necessary certificates. You need the International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craf t. In Croatia also VHF-licence is required from one member of the crew (not necessarily from the skipper).
Check also our special sailing packages.
We also arrange special sailing packages, e.g. in Mallorca and in Barcelona, where in May you can combine your sailing vacation with Barcelona Formula-1 races. For our customers these special packages are also cost-effective sailing vacations, where people enjoy themselves and the team spirit on the boat for about four days.
Flights to destinations are not included in our tours. Good sites to check flight availabilities are e.g.:
- Martinique and Guadeloupe: e.g. Air France (www.airfrance.com )
- Split: e.g. Norwegian (http://www.norwegian.com/fi/ ) and Blue1 (www.blue1.fi ) have good offers
For more information contact timo (at) lagoon (dot) fi.